Chris A. Johnson
Chris A. Johnson is the Vice President of the firm. He practices almost exclusively in the areas of family and juvenile law, focusing primarily on custody issues. He is the past chair of the Family Law Section of the Nebraska Bar Association. Mr. Johnson has also spoken at the latest Family Law Update Seminar to other family law practitioners and judges throughout the State of Nebraska.
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, J.D.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, B.A.
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Board of Counselors, UNMC
- NATA 2015 Workers’ Compensation Seminar
- NSBA 2015 Annual Estate Planning and
Probate Institute Focus on Agricultural Estate
- UNCL 2015 John M. Gradwohl Estate and
Business Planning Program
- NBI Advanced Auto Injury
- NSBA : 2016 Annual Family Law Section Seminar (Lincoln, NE)
- Strafford Publications, Inc.: Representing Men in Divorce, Paternity and Custody Cases (Live Webinar/Teleconference)